Saturday, July 17, 2010

Barbecue

Paula and Daniel went over to Paula's parents this evening for a barbecue. All of us dogs stayed at home. One of our duties is being watch dogs, and this is most important when neither Paula nor Daniel is at home. If we would have come along to the barbecue, who would have watched the house? A few of us might have had the opportunity to come, but it simply did not happen tonight.

Mum always rather stay at home, and I guess I am a little like her in that regard. It is not that I have moved around as much as Mum, who have lived in both Washington state and Texas before she moved to Sweden, but I felt when I was at Daniel's job the other day that I would rather be at home. It is fun to see the world once in a while, but staying at home is more restful. There is no place like home. We sent our greetings with Paula and Daniel.

No comments: