Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday

When I woke up this morning the world outside the window was white. It was snow everywhere. You can't even recognize the garden anymore. I thought it was a bit too much so I decided not to be outside more than absolutely neccessary. The other dogs enjoyed the cold and snow more than me. I'm happy that we are not all the same...

The pups and myself spent the evening in our living room. We watched some TV, played and had a good Sunday. April and Sunni were pretty intrested in the pups but the rest of the gang were not. I told the boys to keep their noses to themselves which they seemed to understand. Good for them!

I also helped Paula to use a chat function on facebook. She talked with our friend Meeri for nearly half an hour. They have some fun stuff and cool on-going plans together. This is good. I like Meeri and Meeri likes me. It's a win win situation.

No comments: