Thursday, January 22, 2009

Three Weeks

Time flies. It has already been three weeks now, since I gave birth to my darling pups. They thrive and grow, and has started to discover the surroundings in the puppy room. They think the room is huge compared to the puppy box. I can hardly wait to see their reaction to the outdoors. Under a cloudless sky seeing the field behind our yard, you can talk about huge surroundings. The world will be even bigger for them when they start to take walks. It is a new and exciting place for them.

I can remember some of my curiosity, willingness to learn, and naïvete, when I was their age. In some ways, I miss that life, it was more innocent and easy. On the other paw, knowledge and experience is a good thing and I would not want to be without it. I hope I can learn my pups some valuable things before it is time for them to move to their own homes. It just seems like they grow so fast. At their age, they are fast learners, but will I have the time to learn them everything I want to? I hope so, and I believe I can to a large extent. They will also have opportunities to continue to learn things when they have left me. We do spend a lot of time together now. It is a good time in my life.

By the way, I wrote this on our new computer. Paula has installed necessary software into it today. I believe it is a rather nice machine.

2 comments:

Kuro said...

Paula sent us some photos of your darling pups which I now put as a background on my computer! They are really adorable. One can only imagine how our future pups will look like. I bet they will become champions everyone of them!

Daily Hailey said...

I do think so too. After all, we are both champions - even though it must be harder as a Shiba Inu to become a champion in Japan than it is in Sweden.