Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Meeting Someone Special

Some humans search for a significant other online. It cannot be easy being a human. As a dog, I do not have that problem, my own humans will find me the right one. If you are a human, you may think that you would not want this to happen, that you want to find your soulmate yourself. I am not concerned, this has happened to both Mum and Dad and neither of them mind. On the contrary, when Dad has come home from his journeys of love, he has been in a good mood. It is only Mum who has been a little jealous, but then Mum has had others than Dad as well.

You may respond that as a human, you have no human like dogs have, who can put you up with someone. In that case, I suggest you buy a dog. A lot of humans have met their significant other thanks to their dogs. If I understand correctly, Paula's first dog played a part when she and Daniel became a couple.

Consequently, if you are a dog, trust your human to find someone for you, if you are a human, trust your dog to do the same. Dogs and humans sure do live in symbiosis. Use your time online for something better instead of searching for love. You can, for instance, use it to read more in my blog.

No comments: