Saturday, December 23, 2006

Meatballs

Note that, today, this blog has been hi-jacked by Hailey's friend April. Since I lived the first seven months of my life in the USA, where English is the majority language, I consider myself more able to write a blog in English than Hailey is. I grew up as an English speaking dog. Hailey is good at English, I have to give her that. Her Mother Sunni, who is from my American kennel, has taught her well. However, Hailey writes in British English, I favor the simpler and more beautiful American English. This must be a mistake in Sunni's teachings.

Paula is making meatballs today. I have been told this is a Swedish specialty that they always have for Christmas. Paula let us taste and it was really good. Sunni says she miss the Christmas turkey, but since I never celebrated Christmas in the USA, I don't have any relation to turkeys associated with Christmas. If Christmas is much about good food like meatballs and turkey, I don't feel afraid of it anymore. Now I'm looking forward to Christmas.

No comments: