Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sushi!

I wrote about good things to eat yesterday and the day before yesterday, so I really had my mind set at writing about something else than food today. However, I changed my plan when Daniel and Paula decided to have sushi for dinner. Sushi, this great Japanese contribution to the culinary heritage of the world, one of the greatest things from Japan after the Shiba Inu. Unfortunately, Paula and Daniel love sushi just as much as I do, so they ate everything themselves. I think this was a bit cruel. Mum, Dad, auntie Tiffy, and I have Japanese heritage, thus, sushi would be better used to feed us than Paula or Daniel. I hope they consider us the next time they decide to have sushi for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hos oss åts det ostkaka med sylt och grädde igår kväll. Också smaskens. Men nu blev jag sugen på sushi. Grus och jag kanske skall plocka upp litet rå fisk på lunchpromenaden imorgon.

Daily Hailey said...

Husse älskar ostkaka med lingonsylt och vispgrädde. Jag tycker också det är gott, även om sushi är bättre.